It provides a high level roadmap for identifying potential suppliers and inviting bids and proposals from them.
It walks learners through the process of evaluating bids and proposals, negotiating terms with the chosen supplier(s), and completing contractual requirements with them. Finally, the path discusses the key issues in measuring supplier performance on an ongoing basis and managing supplier relationship in a way that helps improving supplier performance over time.
This learning path discusses some essential elements of the purchasing and vendor management functions. It outlines some common purchasing strategies and the purchasing process in an organization.
- Fundamentals of Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Purchasing: Finding Sources of Supply
- Selecting Suppliers and Administering Contracts
- Evaluating Supplier Performance and Managing Supplier
- Candidates opting for Vskills certification will undergo the
assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as:-
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each),
with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be
scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month
at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.