This course will provide you with a framework to manage your business meetings effectively.
- Concept of time management
- Effective meeting agendas
- Set effective goals, schedule and manage tasks
- Understand the concept of time management.
- Set effective goals, schedule and manage tasks, manage
interruptions and avoid procrastination.
- Manage and drive an effective business meeting.
- Introduction to Time Management
- Introduction to the Key Aspects of Time Management
- Setting Goals
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Scheduling Tasks
- Managing Interruptions
- Battling Procrastination
Managing Effective Business Meetings
- Planning a Meeting
- Conducting a Meeting
- Participating in a Meeting
- Understand the concept of time management and use the same
- Explore the five key aspects of time management that
increase an individual’s productivity and help maintain a stress-free
- Create an effective agenda for a meeting and lead a meeting.
- Present points and perspectives in meetings as a
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Management Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Anyone looking to improve time management skills
- Graduates stepping into the corporate world